Fishers Apple Repair and Support Services
Central Indiana’s Fishers Apple Repair
& Certified Support Professionals.
Fishers Apple Repair
Fishers Apple Support & Support
Tech Heads Apple support services are the most comprehensive on the market.
We assist retail customers and business owners from start to finish, and beyond.
Onsite Fishers Apple Repair Services
Our computer repair shop offers everything from PC and Mac repair, to data recovery, and networking solutions. We begin by listening to your needs and walking with you every step of the way, whether that is to a one-time solution, or on-going support.
Tech Heads computer repair shop is a full IT solution center designed to meet your needs. Our Apple repair services are tailored to you, and all solutions are based around your needs.
Fishers Apple Repair & Support for All of Your Devices.
With Tech Heads, your Apple products are in the best hands.
A long-time member of the Apple Consultants Network, we offer tailored services and solutions based around your needs and your Apple products. Whether your home or business uses both PC and Mac computers, we guarantee all services.
Tech Heads delivers personalized Apple support service onsite to your home or business.
Tech Heads is Fishers’ and Noblesville’s complete Mac solution. Let Tech Heads setup all of your Mac and Apple devices so you get the most out of your devices. Let us teach you how to use your iPhone, iPad, and Apple computer to connect to each other and simplify your life.
New User Fishers Apple Repair
New to Mac? Tech Heads has been serving Fishers and Noblesville, IN for years by helping answer your questions and fixing your problems. Let us help you today, so you can get back to enjoying your Mac the way it was intended.
Tech Heads knows all things Apple. We are Apple certified to take care of your needs. Trained and certified in Cupertino, California, we ensure you receive the best service which will surpass your expectations. Tech Heads expertise will allow you to get the most out of your Apple products…and have fun at the same time!
Need your Apple computer worked on? Whether you want music streaming throughout your house or need a powerful and dynamic business environment setup, Tech Heads tailors all IT solutions around your specific needs.
Contact Tech Heads today to learn how you can enjoy the best Apple support and let Tech Heads set up your
Apple products so you can enjoy them hassle-free. We come to you.
Fishers Apple Support Services
We are central Indiana’s small business and individual trusted technology expert. As the original member of the Apple Consultants Network in Indiana, we are certified to address Apple and PC issues alike. Tech Heads offers extensive support and consultation services based upon your needs.
Tech Heads Service Levels
Standard time and materials
Please see our rate schedule below. Standard business hours support is available on an as needed basis during normal business hours of 8am to 5pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Retained / Maintenance Programs
Many clients prefer a retainer or maintenance type package. This is a customized package for specific services based around your specific needs, workstation maintenance routines, expanded hours of support and more dynamic response times. Similarly, these packages also have a fixed rate to help you plan your monthly budget. Above all, there are no hidden costs. In addition, we work within your budget.
Here is a list of our most popular services
- Install, maintain and repair Windows, Mac, and Linux based workstations
- Support for: multi function units, printers, projection displays, etc.
- Support for all industry standard application software
- Virus and malware removal
- Office and home wireless router installation & security evaluation
- iPhone support (Setup, Exchange, Outlook & sync issues)
- Data recovery and rebuild as a result of a virus / malware or deletion
- Design specs and quote entire office network / workstation systems
- Consult on office infrastructure: network, video, sound system, cabling & wired / wireless router units, cross platform environment
- Install and maintain Windows, Mac, or Linux based servers and support equipment
- Full corporate email migration services from hosted Exchange Office 365
- Implementation and support of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementation and support of Cisco Unified Messaging
- Safeguard internal data using CA ARCserve to backup corporate infrastructures
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedures for corporate backup and disaster recovery plans